Groups

HELP ! Need to buy a mobile for 3 network SIMM

My mobile phone is playing up which I'm using with my 18 months of contract of network 3 simm in it. This is Sony Ericsson K608i which I bought as a PAYG phone..

I now need to buy / replace a phone which can take 3 network simm. I'm not fussed about any singing and dancing features as long as it has bluetooth feature available as I need to use my bluetooth headset while driving.

Could someone pls let me know any cheap deals of mobile phone that can 3 simm.

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

5 Comments

You can get the 3 Skypephone from the 3 website with £10 credit , all delivered for £29.99 if the offer is still available.

Original Poster

Can this be used as a normal phone i.e. like the one I'm using at the moment ? Sony Erricson K608i

I don't think it has a blue tooth plus the camera is at the back so even if you are using on skype for video calling you have to stand in front of the mirror ? Am I right here ? Pls clear.

Thanks for the reply.

yes skype phone has bluetoth, not sure about a forward camera though

or just get a cheap 3 phne of teh bay, I have had a couple under £20 for my Parents and just got a LG u400 for £21

EliTom

greatwhite;3789975

Can this be used as a normal phone i.e. like the one I'm using at the … Can this be used as a normal phone i.e. like the one I'm using at the moment ? Sony Erricson K608iI don't think it has a blue tooth plus the camera is at the back so even if you are using on skype for video calling you have to stand in front of the mirror ? Am I right here ? Pls clear.Thanks for the reply.

Yes, it is a normal phone, its just that you get free skype-to-skype calls on it. It does also have bluetooth but no second video calling camera.. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks EliTom & StevenA2000_uk

Can you pls recommend me some model for 3 simm so I can then look onto ebay but not too expensive just like average good reliable phone with bluetooth.

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30396
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2024
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …79136
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?29113

See more discussions