Groups

Help!!! need to find a cheap hotel in liverpool City Centre on 12th April

i am going to liverpool for my brithday and need to find a cheap hotel . there will be about 10 of us, so i need somewhere we can just get ready and sleep. if anyone knows of a cheap hotel it would be most helpful.
    Thanks.

10 Comments

There is a premier inn ( 0870 9906432 ) and a formule 1 hotel (0151 709 2040) on the dockside. These are both supposed to be reasonable otherwise try using [url]www.yell.co.uk[/url] and searching for hotels in Liverpool.

Avoid Jamacia House - the cheapest and roughest hotel in Liverpool!!!

How cheap is cheap? When I've been to Liverpool for games I've stayed at the Radisson, it's about £90 a night (that's a double room price I've quoted) and usually brekkie included - it's the best quality, great facilities and closeby to get into town either walking or cabbing it (about £5 by cab).

Check out [url]www.laterooms.com[/url] as it sorts hotel by distance or price etc and you know exactly what you're getting. I always book through them. Also [url]www.hotels.com[/url] is good.

Wouldn't bother with yell.com as you can select location in hotel sites anyways.

Also book asap as if Liverpool are playing on that day it gets REALL difficult to get a hotel the later you leave it. Last time I had to stay in Birkenhead!!!

Good Luck.

bookings.com.....................?

Banned

Don't bother with a poxy hotel room.

Do what i did and Hire an appartment.
    I went through [url]www.premierapartmentsliverpool.com[/url] & they were brill. - Fully furnished with plasma screens, pots pan plates, you name it.
    It's in the city centre, and i got parking for only £10 per night (cars are locked in a garage).

There were 7 of us in an appartment that sleeps 4. (2 double beds) most of the guys just took sleeping bags or slept on the sofa's.

it cost about £250, but between 10 of ya its only £25 each!, and there top. Well worth the money.!

knightfrank.co.uk/WH3…164

this one is under offer but you may be able to outbid.

happy to help

liverpool.com/

Try above hotels. pubs clubs etc. (stay sober):thumbsup:

386537;1803799

Don't bother with a poxy hotel room.Do what i did and Hire an … Don't bother with a poxy hotel room.Do what i did and Hire an appartment.I went through [url]www.premierapartmentsliverpool.com[/url] & they were brill. - Fully furnished with plasma screens, pots pan plates, you name it.It's in the city centre, and i got parking for only £10 per night (cars are locked in a garage).There were 7 of us in an appartment that sleeps 4. (2 double beds) most of the guys just took sleeping bags or slept on the sofa's.it cost about £250, but between 10 of ya its only £25 each!, and there top. Well worth the money.!

Yeh agree I know loads of people stayed here and they loved it, £25 each you can't go wrong.
    :thumbsup:

roryk83;1803644

Avoid Jamacia House - the cheapest and roughest hotel in Liverpool!!!

Not a problem - It's gone! not even a pile of ruble, just gone

u cud try Formula 1 thats not bad bout 32 quid, there are also 2 Travel lodges one further along on the dock but about 3.00 into town via taxi the other is in the city centre ull find that costing more, there is also a malmaison, a radison , holiday inn , and the thistle...the adelphi these all wont be as cheap as a budget hotel.

Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      3. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions