Groups
    EXPIRED

Help!!! Need to find a green or light blue DS Lite!!

Everywhere online that i can find that sell DS's at a reasonable price seem to be out of stock :-(
    Ordered one from additions direct but don't think it's gonna arrive in time for xmas :-(
    after preferably a green one. would it be better to venture out to the high street shopping to find one? not really after a bundle just the ds lite
    thanks
    xx

11 Comments

What area as they can both be delivered to my local argos so worth a try there?

You will be lucky to get a DS of any colour for a decent price and not in a bundle soon.

I'm trying to get 3 (holding out for the Tesco £96 with a game)

Argos available to order in Warrington too-in green!

The OH picked up a green one from Roehampton Asda today for £92.xx

I'll sell it for £150.00+pp ...Only joking, we need it for Santa.

Original Poster

greg_68;3718836

You will be lucky to get a DS of any colour for a decent price and not in … You will be lucky to get a DS of any colour for a decent price and not in a bundle soon.I'm trying to get 3 (holding out for the Tesco £96 with a game)

i know :-( someone on here told me that even though they had long dates for delivery on additions that they got there's delivered in 4 days so thought i would try that with a £30 off code.
    now i've got a little boy who's wrapping up his old phat ds for his dad for xmas & won't have one himself if i don't get it sorted :lol:
    i know someone on here said that Game were doing for about £90 with a game instore - does anyone know if they're still doing that offer?

Original Poster

Meangreenie;3718921

The OH picked up a green one from Roehampton Asda today for £92.xx

ooh may have to pop in to asda thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Dooberrywoo;3718825

What area as they can both be delivered to my local argos so worth a try … What area as they can both be delivered to my local argos so worth a try there?

thanks may give it a try :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Meangreenie;3718921

The OH picked up a green one from Roehampton Asda today for £92.xxI'll … The OH picked up a green one from Roehampton Asda today for £92.xxI'll sell it for £150.00+pp ...Only joking, we need it for Santa.

:lol: so santa wants a ds for christmas too :whistling::p

I went to my local high street today and Game and Woolworths both had them in stock, although on-line said they were out of stock. Would definately say to have a look - you could always get one, if a cheaper one turns up, you could take the more expensive one back?

ring around i would say.
    Hope you get one in time. Good luck

Original Poster

ClaireLou;3719126

I went to my local high street today and Game and Woolworths both had … I went to my local high street today and Game and Woolworths both had them in stock, although on-line said they were out of stock. Would definately say to have a look - you could always get one, if a cheaper one turns up, you could take the more expensive one back?

speedy2;3719977

ring around i would say.Hope you get one in time. Good luck

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions