EXPIRED

Help - Need to get rid of some games

hi. i have 80 xbox 360 games. i need to get rid of some to raise some money. where is the best place to get cash for games.

21 Comments

may be a car boot:)

On here, and eBay but they charge about 9% ending fees on comp games.
There is Amazon Marketplace and Play.com.

In High Street - Blockbusters,Gamestation,Game,Cex and any other Trader shops.

your friends or family...

Original Poster

thanks for advice, which game stop gives the best prices or are they all the same

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2194196

On here, and eBay but they charge about 9% ending fees on comp … On here, and eBay but they charge about 9% ending fees on comp games.There is Amazon Marketplace and Play.com.In High Street - Blockbusters,Gamestation,Game,Cex and any other Trader shops.

Selling on Play costs a fortune!

OnTheBallCity;2194218

thanks for advice, which game stop gives the best prices or are they all … thanks for advice, which game stop gives the best prices or are they all the same

None of them, thats how they make their money. Better off selling privately :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok thanks, here are the games i want to sell. what they worth, would like to sell in lots.

ghost recon 1& 2, kane & lynch, crackdown, quake 4, halo 3, battle for the pacific, shadowrun, lost planet, king kong, flatout, stuntman, juiced 2, smackdown 07& 08, pdz, tony hawks american wasteland, tony haawks project 8, teenage turtles, bully, condemned 2, tigerwoods 07, fantastic 4, spiderman 3, call of juarez, wartech, football manager 06 & 07, blue dragon, moto gp 06, pro evo 06, just cause, tomb raider legend, monster madness & splinter cell

lots of old games there wack them in fsft board

Cex is usually quite competitive

Original Poster

stufai;2194328

Cex is usually quite competitive

i am no where near cex thanks

what would you sell lost planet,condemned 2 for? any others not mentioned mate?

Original Poster

portchy;2194368

what would you sell lost planet,condemned 2 for? any others not mentioned … what would you sell lost planet,condemned 2 for? any others not mentioned mate?

condemned 2 is new/sealed £20, decided to keep lost planet

Banned

Half of these games are already listed in threads, you know misc is not the place to try and sell

ODB_69;2194222

Selling on Play costs a fortune!

Right,ok I've never sold there so don't know.
Was just giving out the options.

Personally I would try here,I've sold more than expected lately on here on FS forum.

ontheballcity: give me a GOOD price for the lot and I might be interested, we can do the deal on the fs/ft board, but it will need to be a very good price if your in hurry for cash and I have to come collect them, I have the time to sell them on afterwards, unlike yourself, but only if it is worth my while
Am off for tea, be back later..

Mike..

you can sell on shopto.net its called sellto, never tried it says its free, but is it actually free, anyone know?

portchy;2194368

what would you sell lost planet,condemned 2 for? any others not mentioned … what would you sell lost planet,condemned 2 for? any others not mentioned mate?

wait til the 06/06/08 lost planet colonies is out then, is around £17, and is an updated version of the original lost planet.

[url]www.gumtree.com[/url]

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;2194456

ontheballcity: give me a GOOD price for the lot and I might be … ontheballcity: give me a GOOD price for the lot and I might be interested, we can do the deal on the fs/ft board, but it will need to be a very good price if your in hurry for cash and I have to come collect them, I have the time to sell them on afterwards, unlike yourself, but only if it is worth my while :)Am off for tea, be back later..Mike..

hi havent got a clue what the lot is worth

OnTheBallCity;2200880

hi havent got a clue what the lot is worth

So make one up then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30389
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions