Help, need to replace a sliding door "glider" what make?

Posted 28th Sep
3301722.jpg
Any idea of a manufacturer?

Just bought a new house and could repair but I've been checking for the part.

Please, and thank you so much for any assistance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Not a door afficienado,

I "normally" associate a glider (nylon plastic runner) with double glazed units (when they jerk instead of gliding, need replacing which means dropping the unit out & replacing from the bottom).

Is that picture incorrectly loaded Ie it should be on its side? (because i'm really confused) & its hanging on a track that's overhead?
Mr_Gus28/09/2019 18:59

Not a door afficienado,I "normally" associate a glider (nylon plastic …Not a door afficienado,I "normally" associate a glider (nylon plastic runner) with double glazed units (when they jerk instead of gliding, need replacing which means dropping the unit out & replacing from the bottom).Is that picture incorrectly loaded Ie it should be on its side? (because i'm really confused) & its hanging on a track that's overhead?

No, that's the bottom of the door, I've took it to try and repair the other one, however Im missing part of it, and that's the best way I could get a picture, that's the actual part I need, that block there, but as we've just bought the house we have no idea where it's from, at all!
Is it from a sliding bedroom door?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Sep
Toptrumpet28/09/2019 19:04

Is it from a sliding bedroom door?

Yep, the Mrs wants it sorted... NOW!
Edited by: "Douglas_Birks" 28th Sep
Are they spacepro sliding door wheels? Have a look on eBay.
These look like the 2nd generation wheels that should fit.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Sep
Sorry I didn't give more information will edit, was actually painting and was covered in paint
Or Amazon perhaps?
Toptrumpet28/09/2019 19:10

Are they spacepro sliding door wheels? Have a look on eBay.These look like …Are they spacepro sliding door wheels? Have a look on eBay.These look like the 2nd generation wheels that should fit.

I think your right, they seem incredibly similar from the ones I'm looking at online, now just need to find one available

Thank you so much for your help
Edited by: "Douglas_Birks" 28th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants