Found 20th Jul 2008
I woke this morning after a heavy night to find i had done some late night waxing. I have waxing strips stuck on my table and various other places which have left a sticky goo everywhere and i cant get it off. Can anyone help me with ideas how to shift it?

28 Comments

heat it up with a hair dryer and wipe clean

I Love The Avvy

Original Poster

Thanks. I woke this morning to find 4 men with waxed chests in my living room:oops:

Original Poster

twinks;2567450

:w00t: lol, that's a bit greedy isn't it ;-)

:lol: Well i was legless so its allowed:p

pinkkitty2007;2567444

Thanks. I woke this morning to find 4 men with waxed chests in my living … Thanks. I woke this morning to find 4 men with waxed chests in my living room:oops:

do you know these men? :?

Original Poster

tornado5528;2567457

do you know these men? :?

Yeah i do. I know them better now ive been intimate with their chest hair:w00t: I waxed some blokes bum too:oops:

pinkkitty2007;2567481

Yeah i do. I know them better now ive been intimate with their chest … Yeah i do. I know them better now ive been intimate with their chest hair:w00t: I waxed some blokes bum too:oops:

ewwwwwww - not sure which is worse; that you did that, or that he actually let you!

Original Poster

tornado5528;2567508

ewwwwwww - not sure which is worse; that you did that, or that he actually … ewwwwwww - not sure which is worse; that you did that, or that he actually let you!

Let me? He practically begged:p

pinkkitty2007;2567537

Let me? He practically begged:p

I take it he was 'intoxicated' as well?

Original Poster

tornado5528;2567584

I take it he was 'intoxicated' as well?

Yes by me:p

Original Poster

twinks;2567465

next time invite me please :-D

:lol: Thats what the women from the pub said

Sounds like a wild night - remind me never to go anywhere with a woman carrying a pot of wax!

Original Poster

tornado5528;2567602

Sounds like a wild night - remind me never to go anywhere with a woman … Sounds like a wild night - remind me never to go anywhere with a woman carrying a pot of wax!

It was wax strips. I used bikini ones for the nipple area:w00t:

Kitchen paper and a warm iron, not that I am owning up to this.:whistling::whistling:

pinkkitty2007;2567611

It was wax strips. I used bikini ones for the nipple area:w00t:

:? :w00t: :?
EVIL WOMAN!

Original Poster

susanemily;2567707

Kitchen paper and a warm iron, not that I am owning up to … Kitchen paper and a warm iron, not that I am owning up to this.:whistling::whistling:

Thanks i will try that for the table. There is some on something plastic though, would the hair dryer be better for that?

Original Poster

tornado5528;2567710

:? :w00t: :?EVIL WOMAN!

What?! I wasnt that rough................................:whistling:

pinkkitty2007;2567716

What?! I wasnt that rough................................:whistling:

If a woman told me she was gonna rub her nads on my chest I'd run a mile :w00t:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2567746

If a woman told me she was gonna rub her nads on my chest I'd run a mile … If a woman told me she was gonna rub her nads on my chest I'd run a mile :w00t:

:w00t:So would i thats just weird for women to have nads!!

And who added the tags?!:?

pinkkitty2007;2567749

:w00t:So would i thats just weird for women to have nads!!And who added … :w00t:So would i thats just weird for women to have nads!!And who added the tags?!:?

You haven't seen some of the women round here :-D

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2567757

You haven't seen some of the women round here :-D

Yes but they are not proper women dear they are what you call ladyboys:w00t:

Brown paper and warm iron, same as when you spill candle wax all over the carpet !

Original Poster

Thanks for all the ideas. When i feel less hungover i will try them out and rep will be left when i can give more xx

O Dear:giggle::giggle:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg164/AchemsDragon/Emoticons/Shocked.jpg

What am i reading i seriously need to have a bit more fun in life

Original Poster

miffy121;2569072

What am i reading i seriously need to have a bit more fun in life

:lol: Thats usually what i say. Last night was a one off but a fun one. Thought i had died and gone to heaven at one point;-)

pinkkitty2007;2569373

:lol: Thats usually what i say. Last night was a one off but a fun one. … :lol: Thats usually what i say. Last night was a one off but a fun one. Thought i had died and gone to heaven at one point;-)

I think I mght post a new thread about who wants to to go a PK party!

:w00t:

Guess there'd be some uptake on that one!!

Thkx 4 making me chuckle Pk!!!!

Original Poster

WantOne;2570009

I think I mght post a new thread about who wants to to go a PK … I think I mght post a new thread about who wants to to go a PK party!:w00t:Guess there'd be some uptake on that one!! Thkx 4 making me chuckle Pk!!!!

:lol: Your very welcome to come to mine for a party whenever you want. I bet we would all have a right laugh:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247559
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356166
    3. COMING SOON TO EA ACCESS* AND ORIGIN ACCESS* STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Ma…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769198

See more discussions