Found 2nd Dec 2008
can you adversite your website on the for sale/trade forum if eny one can help it would be grateful thanks

6 Comments

No its classed as self-promotion which isn't allowed

you can speak to admin/mods and ask permission to post a deal though. Dont just post it first though, thats a big no no.

supermod

No self promotion is allowed on HUKD - either as Deals or in the FS Forum :

HUKD Forum Code of Conduct and Board RulesII. Spamming:There is a zero … HUKD Forum Code of Conduct and Board RulesII. Spamming:There is a zero tolerance to spam here. Anything that is deemed to be so will be removed with immediate effect and the spammer banned at the discretion of Admin and Moderators.* Self promotion of businesses and anyone involved with them, auction sites, personal sales elsewhere online, links to personal websites, requests for referrals, referral links, third party affiliate links advertising for personal gain and displaying of e-mail address in the forums is spam

HotUKDeals - For Sale forum rules & guidelinesWHO CAN SELL, BUY AND … HotUKDeals - For Sale forum rules & guidelinesWHO CAN SELL, BUY AND TRADE(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. NO businesses or trader/businesslike services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot'. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon store.

The links to both the HUKD Code of Conduct & The FS Forum Rules can be found in my signature, thanks.

Original Poster

thanks people i created a free website because i have lots of things i need to get rid of i am not selling thing to make profit so will that be allowed

Original Poster

tanxz peeps i understand now

dawood64;3633033

thanks people i created a free website because i have lots of things i … thanks people i created a free website because i have lots of things i need to get rid of i am not selling thing to make profit so will that be allowed

It's already been done freecycle.org/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    3. disneyland paris tickets44
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433

See more discussions