help needed

    can anyone please help i need to buy a 'gimble' which i know you can get in borders books but they are completely sold out.
    its used to keep the spine of a book from creasing but are they called any other name or where could i buy one



    Could be wrong, but how about trying a library? I know they sell book covers

    Original Poster

    i dont think the library will even waterstones not heard of it must just be borders thing but thanks

    also spelt "gimbal" never heard of them till now, came accross who sell them in pairs.

    EDit: £4.99 plus 91p P&P to uk mainland, making it £5.90, cant vouch for the site though.

    Original Poster

    ooh gonna take a look now and cheaper too thanks

    Original Poster

    just ordered so hopefully it will get here thanks again
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

      See more discussions