Found 13th Jan 2009
hi guys

im really needing sum help,can anyone tell me how to reasearch what an item normally sells for on ebay?im new to list and a bit lost lol..............any help would be much appreciated xx

5 Comments

You need to search the completed items
you need to sign in first to do this
Good luck

snowtiger;4048956

You need to search the completed itemsyou need to sign in first to do … You need to search the completed itemsyou need to sign in first to do thisGood luck

Agreed, you will fing the option in the left hand menu list where you can search by different fields.

Original Poster

doh..........im sooooo thick..............i dont see a bit called menu but when i go into sell there is a bit for completed auctions but its bringing up loads of books and not just the one i specified and they are still active???

lyndaloo;4049211

doh..........im sooooo thick..............i dont see a bit called menu … doh..........im sooooo thick..............i dont see a bit called menu but when i go into sell there is a bit for completed auctions but its bringing up loads of books and not just the one i specified and they are still active???

Search by the book you are looking for first, then on the left hand side of the page all the way down there are loads of search options.

It is not called menu that was a generel term.

One of the options you will see is completed listings, click on it and it should show all the completed listings for that book alone.

Original Poster

got it! thanks guys,rep left for you both xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions