Groups

Help needed!!!

I am trying to find a bus route from Chambery (France) to Ivrea (Italy).

I've seen a train ticket for 50 euros. But unlike buses you can't appreciate the scenery and buses are a bit more of a random adventure!

Except I can't find anything!!!

All help will be appreciated.

5 Comments

Have you tried [url]www.Eurolines.com[/url] ? their coaches seem to go from everywhere and are pretty reasonable normally

Have you tried asking on [url]www.tripadvisor.com[/url] I have had loads of help from there.

the2ocan;4308446

Have you tried [url]www.Eurolines.com[/url] ? their coaches seem to go … Have you tried [url]www.Eurolines.com[/url] ? their coaches seem to go from everywhere and are pretty reasonable normally

Ditto. Sounds like the train might not be a bad idea as it's 35 Euros from Grenoble to Torino:

eurolines.fr/des…ns/

Original Poster

the2ocan;4308446

Have you tried [url]www.Eurolines.com[/url] ? their coaches seem to go … Have you tried [url]www.Eurolines.com[/url] ? their coaches seem to go from everywhere and are pretty reasonable normally

Can't really find anything

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4308535

Ditto. Sounds like the train might not be a bad idea as it's 35 Euros … Ditto. Sounds like the train might not be a bad idea as it's 35 Euros from Grenoble to Torino:http://www.eurolines.fr/destinations_1/eurolines-destinations/

Nothing on a sunday tho.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions