Help needed

Posted 26th Jul
yesterday I ordered the wrong item i pressed the wrong button
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
What? Where from and what would be helpful
Ok. And.... ?
I brought a PlayStation now 12 month subscription from CDKEYS. Order number. And it wasnt what I wanted please can I have a refund please
Edited by moderator: "removed personal info" 26th Jul
_NzH26/07/2020 17:20

I brought a PlayStation now 12 month subscription from CDKEYS. Order …I brought a PlayStation now 12 month subscription from CDKEYS. Order number 18592025980. And it wasnt what I wanted please can I have a refund please

maybe ask the retailer not the general public - and I also wouldn't advise sharing order numbers to thousands of people either
Edited by: "jsac" 26th Jul

I brought a PlayStation now 12 month subscription from CDKEYS. Order …I brought a PlayStation now 12 month subscription from CDKEYS. Order number 18592025980. And it wasnt what I wanted please can I have a refund please

Hi there @_NzH.

Sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your order.

However you will need to contact CDKeys directly, as don't have any involvement in orders with merchants.

Our site is here to show you where the best current deals are, we aren't involved in the order or fulfillment side.

Hope you manage to get sorted

Maybe take out the order number. Only CDKeys can help you out with this.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.