Found 30th Jun 2009
Can anyone find a radio station or music channel that is not playing showing a Michael Jackson tribute !!!!!!
There was even some saddo on GMTV this morning saying that he 'had' to go to the funeral - " no you don't get a life you moron !!!"

9 Comments

There was even some saddo on GMTV this morning saying that he 'had' to go … There was even some saddo on GMTV this morning saying that he 'had' to go to the funeral

I think the sad thing is that thousands like him will go to the USA thinking that they will get anywhere near the funeral.

dont bother, just sit in silence.

but... I just have to go to the funeral/mourn/be upset about a person that I've never even spoken too!

The cause of death, the will and the custody of the children is going to drag on forever isn't it?

I am sure it will end up tainting his life story in the end. (if it could get any more tainted)

Original Poster

ctuk;5626285

dont bother, just sit in silence.but... I just have to go to the … dont bother, just sit in silence.but... I just have to go to the funeral/mourn/be upset about a person that I've never even spoken too!

So you should, if you had died first then I'm sure MJ would have been first in the queue to come to yours

Hes a hard bloke to escape from this weekend...

Hes on the tele 24-7, hes on the radio. Put my ipod on shuffle - he came on after a few songs.

Watched a Family guy ep on FX and he was on there.

tune in Classic FM

if they dare mention mj - i shall complain:-D

just put a good comp up from there as well:thumbsup:

Radio 4 is MJ Free

Love a bit of TalkSport myself

who? wasnt he in trailer park boys (corey or michael!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions