Groups

help needed :)

im having problems getting onto easy jets website to check my flight from manchester to tenerife south tomorrow at 16.10, if anyone else can manage to get to there page can you tell me the status of the flight, will rep

9 Comments

Banned

No matching flights available

Easyjet website not working for me, I'll try again later for ya.

And to think we all laughed when Peter Griffin bought Volcano insurance in Family Guy...

Server Error in '/FlightCheck' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

I would imagine with planes here, there and everywhere tomorrows flights may not be sorted yet. Although Birmingham airport has been open for 24 hours now there is little coming and going.

Original Poster

no still not working for me???? thanks for checking for me guys have some rep

Good news, must be your lucky day.

Date: 22/04/2010 Time: 16:10:00 Flight No: 1905 Departure: Manchester Arrival: Tenerife South Status: Scheduled

You're ok for now check again before you go to airport tomorrow. Good luck.

Original Poster

Brb;8421520

Date: 22/04/2010 Time: 16:10:00 Flight No: 1905 Departure: … Date: 22/04/2010 Time: 16:10:00 Flight No: 1905 Departure: Manchester Arrival: Tenerife South Status: ScheduledYou're ok for now check again before you go to airport tomorrow. Good luck.

thanks i definatly will if it lets me on:roll: will give them a ring if not

take a bit of extra cash with u just incase of any delays or bans (flights) for the return leg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764618
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041735
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2036

See more discussions