Groups

Help needed about avators

Ok so i just learnt how to upload pictures on to this site but how do i get a moving image on to my avator box?

Thanks everyone

15 Comments

SuperEd

i would also like to know

Didn't know we had so many pilots...

You need to use a .gif file plenty about on the internet, there is also a thread with some on on here somewhere

You can create your own aswell if you have any knowledge with say Ulead Gif Animator and Paint Shop Pro or their equivelants.

If you get really stuck send me a pm if you like and i'll either create one for you or find one on the net for you

SuperEd

i can get the gif and rezise it to 80 x 80 but doesnt work upload it and the gif stays still

Original Poster

yh me too my simpsons one is meant to turn round but doesnt

goonertillidie;2553282

i can get the gif and rezise it to 80 x 80 but doesnt work upload it and … i can get the gif and rezise it to 80 x 80 but doesnt work upload it and the gif stays still

According to the image extension your avatar is a JPEG, although the image is called hotukdeals.com/for…gif it's extension is actually a jpeg

hotukdeals.com/for…879

have a look at snowtogers animated thread there may be one there you like.

caggarooney;2553300

yh me too my simpsons one is meant to turn round but doesnt

Yours is a GIF file, the reason it wont move is probably as the gif only contains the one frame, try downloading and uploading it again

SuperEd

not this one let me upload a gif and try

Original Poster

its too big i have realised, how do i resize it, i have tried but it stops moving when i do

goonertillidie;2553282

i can get the gif and rezise it to 80 x 80 but doesnt work upload it and … i can get the gif and rezise it to 80 x 80 but doesnt work upload it and the gif stays still

It may be the file size, it has to be 19.5 KB or less as well as a max of 80 by 80 pixels.

You can resize and edit it here

gifworks.com/ima…tml

SuperEd

]http//ww…om/

i used this and it works

Original Poster

goonertillidie;2553533

]http://www.online-image-editor.com/i used this and it works

Nice one i used that site too and its worked, cheers

The-Dude;2553254

Didn't know we had so many pilots...

No edits to the title then?

Finally got an avatar that moves! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846271
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions