Help needed - any appliance techs out there need help for fitting thermostat

5 replies
Found 1st Aug 2008
Hi can any one help me find a diagram to find where the thermostat is on a cannon 1055G - hubbys got the whole thing apart here
any help findng a diagram would be most appreciated - its a dual fuel range cooker with the main fan oven that stays on asll the time so the thermostat has gone as oven stays on all the time
thank you

5 Comments

The chances are that your cooker isn't actually a cannon but a bog standard indesit, the thermostat anyway is usually located on the back wall of the oven cavity and should be very easy to get to / see

Original Poster

RedIron;2649678

The chances are that your cooker isn't actually a cannon but a bog … The chances are that your cooker isn't actually a cannon but a bog standard indesit, the thermostat anyway is usually located on the back wall of the oven cavity and should be very easy to get to / see

thanks you so much - yes it is at the back and quite easy to get to - he neednt have taken all the top and front off, lost a few screws too - oh well at least weve found it
thank you for your help:)

octobergirl;2650683

thanks you so much - yes it is at the back and quite easy to get to - he … thanks you so much - yes it is at the back and quite easy to get to - he neednt have taken all the top and front off, lost a few screws too - oh well at least weve found itthank you for your help:)

Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

RedIron;2651950

Glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:

You are a Mr helpful at the mo, hey? x

hannah19790;2652710

You are a Mr helpful at the mo, hey? x

I know! What would this place be like without me ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions