Help needed, anyone got a Next catalogue?

I went into my local Next store and saw a lovely blouse and thought id order it online, however ive seached all through the online store and I cant find it and their search engine is useless so I wondered if someone could have a look through their catalogue for me and give me the catalogue number. Its a grey check blouse with a black tank top over the top, I think it was either £22 or £28. Thanks so much.

6 Comments

I have one - just checking for you now Jasmin

Try this - Check Tank Layer top - £22

421-373-X42

i was looking too, but there are hundreds!! Next time if you like something from NEXT best to write the label code down, and order on line. Thats what i do. Makes life easier!!

Not everything you see in the store will be in the Next catalogue - I've had this a couple of times and when I've asked I've been told it's only available in stores. This could be the same.

416-959-X42 - grey top with black checked tank top - this is the nearest i could find online - sorry not much help

Original Poster

thank you all for the help yes its the 421- top, ive left you all rep for the help, the people on here are the best
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!12
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349

See more discussions