Help Needed: Baggage Wrapping See through Nylon (similar to ones used in Airport)

    I need to buy some to wrap some stuff before putting them in Storage, not sure whats its called or where to buy em. Been to home base but they havent got it.
    Any help will be appreciated.


    Original Poster

    Thanks guys and or rep.

    bubble wrap good for popping
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

      See more discussions