HELP NEEDED: Best place to stay in London to go to Apollo theatre AND then to GILLINGHAM next day by car

9 replies
Found 4th Jun 2011
I am going to see Wicked(YAY) on the 22nd June and have an appointment in Medway Hospital on 23rd June. We are looking for a hotel that has links to tube station but I guess on the outskirts nearer to Kent way. PLEASE does anyone know what area they would advise

9 Comments

Victoria, you can get a train straight from there to gillingham and Wicked is shown in victoria I believe. Probably quite expensive there though.

Original Poster

asayer

Victoria, you can get a train straight from there to gillingham and … Victoria, you can get a train straight from there to gillingham and Wicked is shown in victoria I believe. Probably quite expensive there though.

Oo thanks very muchx

Why not stay at a hotel in gillingham and get the train to see wicked? Show ends about 10.30 and is literally across the road from Victoria station leaving you plenty of time to get back.

Original Poster

hermanjelmet

Why not stay at a hotel in gillingham and get the train to see wicked? … Why not stay at a hotel in gillingham and get the train to see wicked? Show ends about 10.30 and is literally across the road from Victoria station leaving you plenty of time to get back.

YES that is AMAZING thanks so much you two you really have made my day! Is Victoria station (the one near Wicked) called London Victoria? I know I sound stupid lol just want to check there aren't two Victoria's.

Is Victoria station (the one near Wicked) called London Victoria? I know I sound stupid lol just want to check there aren't two Victoria's.

Yes it is. The Apollo is literally 2 minutes walk from the station. There are regular trains between
Gillingham and Victoria as well - off peak return around £17. Have a look on Trainline for times and prices. Good advice to stay out of London and travel in. Good show by the way

Yep, its the same one. It is literally across the road.

gemmyw

YES that is AMAZING thanks so much you two you really have made my day! … YES that is AMAZING thanks so much you two you really have made my day! Is Victoria station (the one near Wicked) called London Victoria? I know I sound stupid lol just want to check there aren't two Victoria's.

Original Poster

Xippi

Is Victoria station (the one near Wicked) called London Victoria? I know … Is Victoria station (the one near Wicked) called London Victoria? I know I sound stupid lol just want to check there aren't two Victoria's.Yes it is. The Apollo is literally 2 minutes walk from the station. There are regular trains between Gillingham and Victoria as well - off peak return around £17. Have a look on Trainline for times and prices. Good advice to stay out of London and travel in. Good show by the way

Thanks. I am seeing a Consultant in Medway so by Boyf bought us tickets as a treat. I am so excited now I have been worrying before you all helped me out. I would love to go to Charles Dickens Village but will wait until next time
Thank you so much everyone

Glad to have helped a little I walk past the appollo almost every time I go up to London!! Hope you enjoy and your appointment goes ok

Original Poster

[quote=asayer]Glad to have helped a little I walk past the appollo almost every time I go up to London!! Hope you enjoy and your appointment goes ok [/quote

Thanks so much you are a very kind person.x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?47
    2. Driving anxiety.1923
    3. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430

See more discussions