Groups

Help Needed Boys Bike - anyone got Toys R Us vouchers / Code ?

Just got 1 of my sons a new bike - picture below - paid £65 for it brand NEW
    NOW my other son wants a new bike aswell
    have been looking all weekend for one on the internet and have been out round all local bike shops today but can only find 1 for £89.99 but want to try to get it cheaper - has anyone see one online simler to one pictured but he would like it in RED

thanks for everyones help

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://i27.tinypic.com/adgemw.jpg

Banned

Second hand. Ebay!

I bought my Son's first bike for £80 from Halfords, his second bike I learned my lesson and got a Halfords bike second hand (immaculate) off eBay for £7.

How old is your son and what wheel size are you looking for ?

Rick

Original Poster

hi, he is 9 - need a 20" wheel
    thanks

no not getting a second hand one - brought one and had endless problems with it and its not fair on the children seeing their brothers and sister on their bikes and not being able to go one theirs because its broken : (
    Edited by: "newme2006" 26th Jul 2010

Banned

newme2006

hi, he is 9 - need a 20" wheelthanks no not getting a second hand one - … hi, he is 9 - need a 20" wheelthanks no not getting a second hand one - brought one and had endless problems with it and its not fair on the children seeing their brothers and sister on their bikes and not being able to go one theirs because its broken : (

It's a bike, not a car. You should surely have seen any potential issues with the bike when you bought it, there's not that much too them.

im sure i saw the one above on amazon they have a sale on,not sure if they have it in red though

I'd buy 2nd hand off ebay. A 9 year old is a funny age for bike sizes. At 10 year old you'll be looking for 24" wheels. I bought our 8 yr old a 20" bike off ebay that she thought was new. It was in excellent condition and would have been £170 new. At has an alloy frame and is lighter than her previous 16"

Original Poster

my children are only small so its a 20" i need
    just got my 8 year old a 20" and he is about 1cm bigger than my 9 year old
    a 24" its way too big for them

Have found one in toys r us £89.99 - has anyone got a code or voucher ?
    Edited by: "newme2006" 31st Jul 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35189
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492103
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26118
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2442

See more discussions