Help needed - British Eurosport Channel advice please

2 replies
Found 15th May 2008
I was wondering whether anyone could help me out. My 69 year old father-in-law is obsessed with cycling (he is in fact going to be the doing a sponsored bike ride from Land's End to John O'Groats soon), and really wants to watch his favourite sport on tv. He has been told that he can get this on the British Eurosport channel. My question is, what would be the best/cheapest way for him to get this channel. I should point out that at the moment they only have standard analogue (5 channels) tv on an ancient tv with no scart sockets. He did phone Sky who wanted his card details there and then (typical!) and told him it would cost him £15 a month. On the one hand he hates spending any money, but he also wants to watch his cycling. Can anyone out there help?

2 Comments

I have sky and i don't subscribe to the sports channels and i get the eurosports channel so i assume its one of the free standard channels u get with the basic package, i'm not sure how much the basic package is but i know u dont need sports to watch it

i have the basic mix package (6 mixes, no sport or films) and get eurosport - think it's £19 pm. Your best bet is to look on sky.com to see what packages you need to get Eurosport, or try Virgin for a cheap package
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions