Groups

Help needed buying the latest Wolves shirt please!!

Hiya,
    I need help buying an official wolves shirt. I tried looking on the wolves page and couldn't find the shop!! (Not only am I a thick Brummie, but I've also lost my few remaining brain cells after having my second child recently!!!)
    Anyway I've looked on google and not sure which are the official ones. Can someone please help me and help me find the cheapest too!!!
    Thanks in advance for any help!!!

PS.
    They're not my football team so no insults please- I support the Baggies ^_^

13 Comments

Try this :thumbsup:

lionsport.co.uk/pro…7c7

Not only what you want but a good deal too.

jon1000jon;6471497

Try this … Try this :thumbsup:http://www.lionsport.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=164&osCsid=f1c206be4e2e7915056d9bb0beaf97c7Not only what you want but a good deal too.

Are they genuine, says they are imports and too cheap! it does say they are authentic though

Original Poster

Thank you all for your help, will rep you all now, gonna have a look in a bit!!! x x x x

if you support the baggies its not insults you need its HELP lolol

why not just come here and go in the wolves shop and get one?..that way at least you know its real . the cost gettin here would be cheaper than the p+p or phone the shop and pay by card

i dare you to go in the shop wearing your tescos carrier bag :roll:

Original Poster

terry7866;6471610

why not just come here and go in the wolves shop and get one?..that way … why not just come here and go in the wolves shop and get one?..that way at least you know its real . the cost gettin here would be cheaper than the p+p or phone the shop and pay by cardi dare you to go in the shop wearing your tescos carrier bag :roll:

Well first of all I suffer from panic attacks so cannot go to the actual shop and buy one.
    Secondly, the whole idea of hotukdeals is to find a bargain, so I'd rather look around other websites and find a cheaper price than the £40 one from the shop. The £3.49 P&P cost is actually cheaper than paying petrol/taxi/bus/metro fare.
    And I find it quite insulting the comment about the tescos carrier bag. I didn't want people to insult the fact that I wanted to buy a wolves top, as just because I don't support them myself, I don't think people should insult other football teams- I think it's very petty.

boing boing

midjet666;6471782

Well first of all I suffer from panic attacks so cannot go to the actual … Well first of all I suffer from panic attacks so cannot go to the actual shop and buy one.Secondly, the whole idea of hotukdeals is to find a bargain, so I'd rather look around other websites and find a cheaper price than the £40 one from the shop. The £3.49 P&P cost is actually cheaper than paying petrol/taxi/bus/metro fare. And I find it quite insulting the comment about the tescos carrier bag. I didn't want people to insult the fact that I wanted to buy a wolves top, as just because I don't support them myself, I don't think people should insult other football teams- I think it's very petty.

FFS!
    He's a bloody wolves fan!!!!! :whistling:

midjet666;6471782

I find it quite insulting the comment about the tescos carrier bag. I … I find it quite insulting the comment about the tescos carrier bag. I didn't want people to insult the fact that I wanted to buy a wolves top, as just because I don't support them myself, I don't think people should insult other football teams- I think it's very petty.

+1
    It is good that you want to buy a wolves top.

terry7866;6471610

why not just come here and go in the wolves shop and get one?..that way … why not just come here and go in the wolves shop and get one?..that way at least you know its real . the cost gettin here would be cheaper than the p+p or phone the shop and pay by cardi dare you to go in the shop wearing your tescos carrier bag :roll:

Its a shame that we won't meet you next season, with us passing you on the way up as you go down

Bloody Netto Dingles!!!!! Go back to the Custard Bowl :-D

RDMs Barmy Army:-D :thumbsup:

bassman_uk;6472743

Its a shame that we won't meet you next season, with us passing you on … Its a shame that we won't meet you next season, with us passing you on the way up as you go down :)Bloody Netto Dingles!!!!! Go back to the Custard Bowl :-DRDMs Barmy Army:-D :thumbsup:

this^^^

they seals and knuckle-draggers/neanderthals are just as bad! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions