Expired

Help needed carpet cleaner

13 replies
Found 29th May 2010
i need a cheap carpet cleaner as i have spilt pain ton my carpet managed to clean it up left slight mark emulsion thank goodness want to spend as ittle as possible. Then I shall still have a carpet cleaner after all this hassle.

13 Comments

Do you mean a machine? Depending on where you are you could hire one maybe.

rugdoctor.co.uk/ren…htm

Original Poster

prpbably cheaper to buy come in handy what with son playing football etc

clairetiptop;8717313

prpbably cheaper to buy come in handy what with son playing football etc

True ...have a look at these then, hope it helps.

which.co.uk/rev…ers

Original Poster

thanks looking at vax oasis?

Original Poster

this is from robert dyas can get it for 80.24 ish with voucher 10 percent cashback

Following a recommmendation from a neighbour, we bought this one from this seller on fleabay Item number 160439375976

We "made an offer" £10 less than asking and it was accepted. This was last year, but maybe worth a try.
Excellent machine which we are very happy with for the price

Original Poster

got a seller name what did you pay?

clairetiptop;8717454

got a seller name what did you pay?

Put that item number in search box and u should get Bissell Quickwash (seller stevepcook).
We paid 59.99 with free delivery in July last year but I see he is now charging £3.99 delivery.
Was less than half the price I could find it for elsewhere at the time and tho they say they are reconditioned ours looked brand spanking new when we checked the brushes/rollers etc.

EDIT *It came with the shampoo u would get if u bought from a retailer ie four bottles for carpet/hard floor and we reckon those alone were probably worth at least £15- £20

Original Poster

I have put in a offer. husband will be pleased spent last:( hour scraping it off carpet. thanks how do i give you rep etc by the way

Original Poster

Got cleaner for 49.99 plus 3.99 postage cheers for that.

clairetiptop;8718419

Got cleaner for 49.99 plus 3.99 postage cheers for that.

Excellent! U did better than we did :-D That was a cheeky little offer £20 under his asking, :w00t: but well done u! Hope u are as happy with it as we are with ours.

(to add rep u click on the middle of the 3 icons to left of name...tnx)

Original Poster

Cheeky by name cheeky by nature many thanks xxx let us know any other tips xxx

Original Poster

rep added thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3055
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions