Help needed choosing in car CD Radio for VW Golf for present.

5 replies
Found 3rd May 2010
Hi, hope someone can guide me with information or a link to a website that shows compatibility for a car radio for a VW Golf X reg.

I am wanting to buy one as a 18th birthday present for someone who has just started driving. I would like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction of a decent cd/mp3 radio for under £60 if possible. I cant seem to find a website where I cant type in the model number and which cars it is compatible with but cant seem to find one...please help.

Thank you in advance.

5 Comments

any stereo is compatible as u can buy a stereo surround. I use to work in a car shop and any stereo will fit. as for buying one for under £60 that will be hard but might be possible.

The golf is standard size (single din) and has iso connections so most stereos will fit.

Something like ]this?

fitting it would be easy, you can also put in a double din, if you take out the casing for the slot above but that would cost 100+

Just remember to swap red n yellow wire on the loom, have to do most of the time to keep radio memory

not all stereos need the red and yellow swapping.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    5. Stock informer22

See more discussions