Help needed Finance vs Used cars.

5 replies
Found 12th Sep 2016
Just need clearing up on what works better and cheaper.

Buying a 3 year old car (2013 registration)

Or buying something on HP for 3 years?

5 Comments

Without specific vehicles and costs, I don't think anyone could answer that!

Personally, I'd also explore Contract Hire as an option. There have been some great deals on here, and they always seem to spark some wacky debates. I'm a fan of them - there are also others who aren't!

works better = new car on finance

cheaper = depends how reliable the used car is vs new

this is my personal view based on no information you provided.if i am wrong someone will surely correct me very soon
a lot of factors go into making this decision like new or old car, number of miles done each year,how quick is the depreciation of the car,repair costs,mot.
if you are looking to drive a new car every few years, dont want to spend on mot and have a a low deposit to begin with contract hire is your best bet
unless financing the car if you have more deposit and want to own a car few years down the line then buy used car.go through a proper dealer or you could be stung with scammers
hopefully that helps

Akaptel94

Just need clearing up on what works better and cheaper.Buying a 3 … Just need clearing up on what works better and cheaper.Buying a 3 year old car (2013 registration)Or buying something on HP for 3 years?

if you provide more details someone will be able to help you

Either way your stuffed !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…911
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge814
    3. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?810
    4. Xbox one games with gold November!33

See more discussions