Groups

Help needed finding an household insurance company

I have a friend who has been dropped by her insurance company due to making 3 claims within the last year due to her child breaking stuff :-(
    are there any insurance companies that would take her on as she's having trouble getting insurance since being dropped?
    thanks

8 Comments

I had a similar problem. My laptop was stolen from a train, a tiler fell on my bath and the wife burnt the stereo (don't ask). Coupled with a high value contents nobody would touch us.

We called up Adrian Flux and they got us a cheaper deal than BEFORE the claims.

Have your friend call them.

Original Poster

chester123;4692620

I had a similar problem. My laptop was stolen from a train, a tiler fell … I had a similar problem. My laptop was stolen from a train, a tiler fell on my bath and the wife burnt the stereo (don't ask). Coupled with a high value contents nobody would touch us.We called up Adrian Flux and they got us a cheaper deal than BEFORE the claims.Have your friend call them.

:shock: burnt the stereo? :lol:
    thanks have passed this on to her :thumbsup:

Banned

jeeze what one earth has her child broken that was worth claiming

ive claimed on two tv's in the last 3 years, but they wouldnt let me claim on my satnav as it was a portable item, crock of carp

Original Poster

not funny her child has autism :x

cheerleader;4693240

not funny her child has autism :x

sorry:oops: comment deleted

*opens mouth and puts foot into it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions