Groups

help needed finding cockail MIX

i'm really having problems finding cocktail mixes - you know the kind, they come in plastic bottles, just add the rum/vodka/tequila - stick in the blender with ice, and your good to go.

used to be sold at asda+tesco etc - but now can't seem to find them anyway - specifically after daquari and margarita mix.

any idea's.....can't be online - i'm short of time !

11 Comments

make your own?

I haven't seen a daquari mix, but I know Waitrose do a margarita mix for £3.79 it's a 1 litre bottle & is available online & instore
    Here is the link: waitrosewine.com/230…spx
    :-D

loads in Sains

Hi
    i use one from Lidl. it 4.99 for 0.71 litres. called Limestar Erdbeer Limes. Its a mix of strawberry, clear vodka and a squeeze of lime. I usually add ice, cranberry juice and some white rum. its absolutely delish!! But beware sooooo moorish! You cant miss it - its a glass bottle in bright green and red!
    Good luck.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]t[/COLOR][/SIZE] is this yours? :giggle:

Original Poster

cool, there is a lidl near me.

were just back from the states, and getting any kind of cocktail mix was SOOO easy...there was even gallon buckets.....just add 1x1L bottle of rum, add water, and sugar.....then freeze for 24 hours !!!!!

no such luck here....there are some sites that offer next day delivery, but most have a 3kg cap.

bluetigermobiles;6241595

Hii use one from Lidl. it 4.99 for 0.71 litres. called Limestar Erdbeer … Hii use one from Lidl. it 4.99 for 0.71 litres. called Limestar Erdbeer Limes. Its a mix of strawberry, clear vodka and a squeeze of lime. I usually add ice, cranberry juice and some white rum. its absolutely delish!! But beware sooooo moorish! You cant miss it - its a glass bottle in bright green and red!Good luck.

Oh that sounds nice!

Edit: oooh bumchops! there isn't a Lidl that near me

i love making cock[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]t[/COLOR][/SIZE]ails!! (cheers moo) lol

Oh no maybe i shouldn't have told you all then there will be none left for me!!
    Its well worth the 4.99 as you don't use too much.

ChipSticks;6241645

Oh that sounds nice! Edit: oooh bumchops! there isn't a Lidl that near … Oh that sounds nice! Edit: oooh bumchops! there isn't a Lidl that near me :(i love making cock[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]t[/COLOR][/SIZE]ails!! (cheers moo) lol:p

bumchops!! dont think ive had that one :? has it got a cheeky kick to it :-D (see what I did there, bum, cheeky hahaha)

Original Poster

seems like " finest call" is the stuff to get....its even out of stock in most online shops !

Original Poster

found it.

makro sell finest call cocktail mixes !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767158
      3. word association Game73844447
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740

See more discussions