Found 27th Jul 2010
My sons asked for a toy hovercraft for his birthday, he has described it as something that hovers in your hand and he has seen it on tv, i dont watch tv so havent seen it and cant see anything that resembles it online, any ideas???


Is this it? Clicky!
Edited by: "birdyboyuk" 27th Jul 2010

Search Hover-Q think this may be it?

Vectron Wave

I ran a search for hover toys and it came up with this.


Saw this advert on TV a few days ago - can't remember brand and seemed to remember it showed some sort of a paddle or you could use your hand ?

Nearest I can find is same one as AshleyRFCs above…wUU

*** Argos clicky Link ***
Edited by: "sigma" 27th Jul 2010


I would have said Vectron Wave too, been advertised a lot on Cartoon Network.

I also seen this the other day, it was something like £29.99 + £7.99 p&p it was like one of those jml adverts ( if you know what i mean )lol, as the next advert was 'moon dough' or something wich was from same company with rip off p&p (_;)

haha, the advert for this has just come on nick replay….uk

thats the address it gives on the advert

Toys r us also sell them.

Original Poster

cheers ashleyRFC that looks pretty much like what he explained, only problem is i need one by tomorow so could do with picking one up, theres the one in argos but i dont think it is exactly the same and it doesnt have the paddle thingy, and nearest toysrus is 40 mins away....
Thanks for the heads up everyone, will see if i can get one somewhere! cheers!

Its definitely the Vectron Wave thing-that's the only hovering toy advert on kids channel at the moment

Click Here To Order

I think it was £29.99 plus postage.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

    See more discussions