Groups

Help needed for registering with UEFA.COM

I am trying to register for the ballot for champions league tickets for my husband and my son, but when i enter my phone number its coming up as an error because its only supposed to have 0-9 characters...mine has 11....I have tried deducting the 01 at the beginning but thats still not working, Can anyone advise me of how to do it?

16 Comments

Use 0044 and take off the first 0 of your number- then type your number.

Original Poster

PAUL7331

Use 0044 and take off the first 0 of your number- then type your number.

Thanks, but thats still not working lol

lyndaloo

Thanks, but thats still not working lol

As above but try +44.

Original Poster

deek72

As above but try +44.

Tried that too, and tried using spaces between area code and rest of the number, its driving me nuts lol, Thanks for your help.

Original Poster

Anyone know how to use the plus key located next to the @ key rather than the one on the same row as the numbers? To see if that helps.

u don't add the +

example

your number is 0775555........
    you type 44775555........

miss out the 0 and change it for 44

i tried and it worked but got to the payments page and it wouldn't except my visa card..........****

Yes, use your mobile. I just did as above, minus first '0' and replce with 44 and no spaces. Worked for me.

I thought about getting tickets, then I saw the price and the ridiculous £26 booking fee - unless they've got the likes of Messi & Xavi personally printing & writing the tickets, I don't see how they can justify that....

^^^ They charge it because they know thay can and still sell out.

civms47

I thought about getting tickets, then I saw the price and the ridiculous … I thought about getting tickets, then I saw the price and the ridiculous £26 booking fee - unless they've got the likes of Messi & Xavi personally printing & writing the tickets, I don't see how they can justify that....

It pays Blatter's diesel for when he hand delivers the tickets to your house

Original Poster

hamza123

u don't add the +exampleyour number is 0775555........you type … u don't add the +exampleyour number is 0775555........you type 44775555........miss out the 0 and change it for 44i tried and it worked but got to the payments page and it wouldn't except my visa card..........****

Thanks but still not working for me, don't think their destined to get tickets lol, cant believe its not accepting your card, uefa site is utter mince.

lyndaloo

Thanks but still not working for me, don't think their destined to get … Thanks but still not working for me, don't think their destined to get tickets lol, cant believe its not accepting your card, uefa site is utter mince.

Same here. Can't get it to change from master card. Selecetd 'other card ' then visa but it just goes back to mastercard.

Original Poster

deek72

Same here. Can't get it to change from master card. Selecetd 'other card … Same here. Can't get it to change from master card. Selecetd 'other card ' then visa but it just goes back to mastercard.

I've now managed to sort the phone number bit, the problem was on the underneath line it had a space for alternative phone number and it said UNITED KINGDOM in it, once I removed that it was fine, now I'm having the same problem as you with my card.....ARRRGGGG!!!

Mine went through easy first time, zero problems! LOL

I doubt i'll get lucky in the ballot though... tried for the past 4 seasons.

Original Poster

PAUL7331

Mine went through easy first time, zero problems! LOLI doubt i'll get … Mine went through easy first time, zero problems! LOLI doubt i'll get lucky in the ballot though... tried for the past 4 seasons.

Oh I wish I was as lucky,been trying since 11ish this morning lol

Original Poster

deek72

Same here. Can't get it to change from master card. Selecetd 'other card … Same here. Can't get it to change from master card. Selecetd 'other card ' then visa but it just goes back to mastercard.

Any luck guys getting your visa details through? still no luck for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767236
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions