Groups

Help needed for theme tickets for florida

Hi going to florida disneyland in july, wanting some help in tickets, wheres the cheapest and the best place to buy them from? many thanks

10 Comments

I found there prety cheap on the web, But them we went in an asked our travel agents to match them which they did, which also gave us piece of mind there was nothing left to organise as they did it all for us!

kmac;4604025

I found there prety cheap on the web, But them we went in an asked our … I found there prety cheap on the web, But them we went in an asked our travel agents to match them which they did, which also gave us piece of mind there was nothing left to organise as they did it all for us!

Ps I only went to every other park excepy Disney, But they should still do it!

Enjoy your holiday, I went to Florida last year and wish i could go again this year!

some outlets of dennys have information desks and you can get pretty good deals with them sometimes.

The only link you need:
    everything and more !!!!!!

thedibb.co.uk/for…613

enjoy !

I found charter travel the cheapest

Original Poster

thanks for all your help

[url]www.wdisneyw.co.uk[/url] have links to the cheapest places, good forums aswell for planning a florida holiday

I used mercury travel and undercovertourist.com. Undercover tourist might not be as cheap now as they are based on the exchange rate but both sites were cheap for us.

Hi I've just got back from Florida 4 days ago...I bought my tickets from virgin i searched everywhere and they were the cheapest ,, they are actually vouchers but i had no problems at all they are actually better because if you do lose any of your tickets you can reclaim them back......I would personally get the ultimate which means you can go in the parks as many times as you like over the 2 weeks i was going back to parks, as they were so busy there were things i didn;t get round to doing , Happy Holidays!

Lots of different combinations, so it depends on where you want to go, and what you want to do.
    I had universal tickets from [url]www.viator.com[/url] and I think they are reduced at the moment, 2 park2 day pass, but can be used for 7 days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions