Groups

Help needed guys and gals

i brought a phone of ebay and its arrived damaged but i dont believe it was damaged in the post , it was too well packaged for this to happen , the person i brought it of posted a picture on there listing and i wnat to see if anyone can look at the picture for me and see if there was any damage done already , its only a crack but thats not the point , i wouldnt have brought it if i knew there was one.

i paid through paypal whats the policy???

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z61/tara1984uk_2007/Donnington%20pics/0991_1.jpg

You should be covered by paypal for a refund.

just enlarged it is it running vertically up from bottom left?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/0991_1.jpg
    That it?

What did the listing say? What was the item number?

ive had a quick look but picture is not very clear. Did he not say in his listing of any marks, scratches or damage? Will he not refund you?
    I suggest you look into seeing if he will refund on return or refund a percentage if you keep it. its worth a try rather than getting into a dispute.
    good luck and i hope some one can advise you further

Original Poster

no thats not it its along the bottom to give u a guide to where ur looking .. this is this item number 170262194184

Original Poster

ive open a pay resoulution asking for £20 to cover the cost of a new facia and getting it fitted it that reasonable , had a look where the crack is pointed out on picture above and there is a crack there that i didnt even notice.

gamesrus;3021039

ive open a pay resoulution asking for £20 to cover the cost of a new … ive open a pay resoulution asking for £20 to cover the cost of a new facia and getting it fitted it that reasonable , had a look where the crack is pointed out on picture above and there is a crack there that i didnt even notice.

So thats two cracks? The one I pointed running vertically? Is the other horizontal along the bottom? I did say about that then deleted as I thought it was a shadow!

Original Poster

no its vertical up the middle just below the middle keys

Original Poster

anymore advice????

Stick with a paypal dispute if no reply after a couple of days escalate to a claim and put that you will do this in the dispute messages.

Original Poster

thank you for your help , ive contacted the guy and hes said he will refund the cost of a facia £8 on offical , the offical ones are £11.50 on ebay which is what id want , and he said i could fit it myself no idea where to start or what damage i may cause, if not hes prepared to do a refund but id have to send phone to him first ??? seems weird when i had to pay first , i have good ebay feedback 100% positive.. he said basically i should have brought a brand new phone coz obvisouly thats what i expected i explained that i didnt i jsy didnt expect any cracks ... and hes not replied... ive opened a papypal dispute bt only for £20 can i change this????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions