Groups

help needed have demonoid

had an invite for this ages ago and just cant seem to download anything .i have bitcomet .but keeps saying listening port is blocked.i am a complete newbie to this .so english only please.trying to find cd storage.

13 Comments

i dont understand the problem you've got? have you enabled port forwarding?

Original Poster

i have a program i would like to download but it does'nt .so i tried a few other programs but they don't down load either.how do i open port forwarding please

I'm not sure what your problem is but you could try using Vuze. That's what I do with Demonoid.

vuze.com/app

ok do you even know what port forwarding is?

It is a setting in your router or firewall to enable the flow of traffic through a particular port.

Your problem is your downloads do not begin, do they find sources at all? What client are you using (torrent software). The more info you can give us the more we can help

BFM

Original Poster

it says 11 peers seeds so i am assuming that they are people i will be downloading from if i can get it to work .as for port forwarding i have no idea so all help gratefully received

im using utorrent and have found this to be the best.

Go ]HERE Select your router from the list, and then choose the program you are using, this will then guide you on how to forward your ports. Hope this helps...

birdyboyuk;3417955

Go ]HERE Select your router from the list, and then choose the program … Go ]HERE Select your router from the list, and then choose the program you are using, this will then guide you on how to forward your ports. Hope this helps...

yeah use this one its more user friendly

i thought demonoid got shut down?

Tim

timothyw9;3418022

i thought demonoid got shut down?Tim

It was but it's up and running again.

went on it yday

Original Poster

thanks peeps its now working
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.44
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…57
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963014

See more discussions