Found 27th Jun 2010
booked a holiday for me and my partner through an agent on MSE last sunday he said i would recieve hotel and transfer vouchers within 7 days still not recieved them, iv been checking my emails a couple of times a day, messaged the agent today but no reply even tho i have seen hes been online most of the day.
anyway im getting ear ache of my partner now for not booking through a well known travel agent and he keeps saying we have lost are money, we paid by credit card so would that not mean we can get are money back for this?

16 Comments

I hear Germany is lovely at this time of year.

Banned

Butlins is doing some deals.

Banned

what do you mean through an agent on mse? you gave a complete stranger your credit card details?

Admin

Do you have a link or any other info jadey145??

MSE forum people are total losers. Ready to do anything for a mere sum of £2. Never again on there.

Original Poster

its a thread called beatmyquote, you give them a quote for a holiday and they try beat it, thought it was all legit read into it, but now im worried

Banned

jadey145;8926959

its a thread called beatmyquote, you give them a quote for a holiday and … its a thread called beatmyquote, you give them a quote for a holiday and they try beat it, thought it was all legit read into it, but now im worried

you mean you post a price and anyone can pm you, who private messaged you, and how did they take money off your card? did you just give them your details and security number

Original Poster

sassie;8927011

you mean you post a price and anyone can pm you, who private messaged … you mean you post a price and anyone can pm you, who private messaged you, and how did they take money off your card? did you just give them your details and security number

he pm'd me with price then he gave me his number to call him and we booked then i gave him my card details. i have read on the same thread and he has booked holidays for other members.

Banned

jadey145;8927146

he pm'd me with price then he gave me his number to call him and we … he pm'd me with price then he gave me his number to call him and we booked then i gave him my card details. i have read on the same thread and he has booked holidays for other members.

i dont know where you stand, but a pretty stupid thing to do, you never give your credit card details out like that, have you checked your cc balance?

could you link tiosaid thread because i couldnt find anything other than people prices

open up said page and copy from the address bar (right click) and past into here

Original Poster

sassie;8927163

i dont know where you stand, but a pretty stupid thing to do, you never … i dont know where you stand, but a pretty stupid thing to do, you never give your credit card details out like that, have you checked your cc balance?could you link tiosaid thread because i couldnt find anything other than people pricesopen up said page and copy from the address bar (right click) and past into here

es iv checked m credit card balance and the amount he quoted has only come out nothing else.
forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…318

lmao so randomer PM's you and you pay them monies?

http://www.comedy.co.uk/images/library/comedies/300/f/facejacker_3.jpg

Original Poster

numptyj;8927275

lmao so randomer PM's you and you pay them monies?

yes i do it every day pm ill send you some cash:thumbsup:

Have you just been trying to contact him through MSE or through his website? The call centre is still open. I actually think he might be genuine! holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk/del…hes

Oh and if he does really work for them you're ABTA protected too! :-)
abta.com/fin…248

Original Poster

LJC79;8927793

Have you just been trying to contact him through MSE or through his … Have you just been trying to contact him through MSE or through his website? The call centre is still open. I actually think he might be genuine! http://www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk/delwyn-hughes

LJC79;8927806

Oh and if he does really work for them you're ABTA protected too! … Oh and if he does really work for them you're ABTA protected too! :-)http://www.abta.com/find-a-holiday/member-search/4248

i did check him out first before handing over my card details and to me he did seem genuine, just my partner now panicing because we have not recieved the vouchers by email yet.
hopefully he might contact me tomorrow if not ill give him a ring

Banned

Christ that is some serious money being thrown around on there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions