Groups

Help needed how good is Misco.co.uk

Banned
    Any help or review of the retailer

9 Comments

I have used them before and they were fine. Think I have got a few things from them, one was a monitor for over £200 notes :thumbsup:

google.co.uk/pro…DgA here is err, Google reviews I believe.

i bought some processors from them last year, no problems to report :thumbsup:

We use them all the time at work (Secondary School) and they're absolutely fine.

Got a monitor from there a couple of years ago with no issues.

I work for them :thumbsup:

I buy from them regularly. Reasonable delivery costs to N. Ireland and very quick. Used to use Dabs but they upped the delivery costs to NI to ridiculous levels. Misco also generally cheaper than Dabs/BT.

I used them once, and they never delivered. Turned out that when their website says "in stock", it actually meant the exact opposite. It was a few years ago, but that plus the phonecalls I had to make to get a refund put me off ever buying from them again. Put Misco into Google and you'll find various retailer review sites that'll give you a wider opinion.

Banned

Good retailer and delivered our new mf printer quick, and Quidco too

never had any issues with ordering from them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088

See more discussions