help needed i had a cd that a friend gave me with silly funny songs on.

Found 22nd Apr 2008
Its stuck in the cd player and i don't what the cd was called. it had rude funny songs on . Does anyone know what they are called .

one of them is suzy likes whips and chains do da do da , she's a kinky bear. it all about bears on the end. Would say more but rude

Another one is the local cops a c ***

Another this is my sh*** car .

lots of others any ideas ???

19 Comments

is it the cd drive in a pc or a proper cd player?

'my sh** car' is Adam Sandler - it's called 'Ode To My Car'

umanga;1946220

is it the cd drive in a pc or a proper cd player?

Either way it will come out, just open the drive/player up

if it's a cd rom drive in your pc there is a little hole just below the drive which you can push a pin/paper clip in which will open your drive enough to open it with your fingers and get the cd out!!

Original Poster

its stuck in the car

juicyx;1946359

its stuck in the car

oops!! just get your friend drunk one night and then later on when asked for the cd back just say you gave it them the night you both got drunk!! :thumbsup:

Yogi Bear is the first one

Original Poster

barneydog;1946245

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKrvsEiL9-gIf this is it it's very good:-D

:thumbsup: You are Awesome ! thats the one . This song is funny . x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Any one know the barnical bill one is ?

Original Poster

do you know who sings the yogi bear song ?

Barnacle Bill The Sailor

No, Its just a theme tune

I know the cd you mean but i canjt think what it is at the moment, i had a frind who had it and we used to listen to it drunk and it cracked us up every time. I'll have to rack my brains

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1946505

I know the cd you mean but i canjt think what it is at the moment, i had … I know the cd you mean but i canjt think what it is at the moment, i had a frind who had it and we used to listen to it drunk and it cracked us up every time. I'll have to rack my brains

yeah please do . its good when your going on long trips :roll:

CD players have a small hole for these cases!! Push a pin into that hole (it should be under the CD tray), and you can pull out the tray with your hand!

Original Poster

Titanium;1946908

CD players have a small hole for these cases!! Push a pin into that hole … CD players have a small hole for these cases!! Push a pin into that hole (it should be under the CD tray), and you can pull out the tray with your hand!

Thanks i'll try that :-D

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1946505

I know the cd you mean but i canjt think what it is at the moment, i had … I know the cd you mean but i canjt think what it is at the moment, i had a frind who had it and we used to listen to it drunk and it cracked us up every time. I'll have to rack my brains

Found who it is Kevin Bloody wilson !

barneydog;1946245

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKrvsEiL9-gIf this is it it's very good:-D

hahaha! top notch studley!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1659
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647