Groups

Help Needed, If I buy a sd card from america will it work with pal products?

Im buying a sandisk extreme iii 8gb sdhc from blueproton.com to use on my pal dsi, would it work?

13 Comments

Why would it not? :thinking:

yes..

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5720860

Why would it not? :thinking:

all this pal & ntsc stuff.

PraxxtorCruel;5720871

Those are video formats, flash memory is just a storage device.

John

PraxxtorCruel;5720871

That's got nothing to do with the card though.
    It'd be like saying if you buy a windows XP cd from USA will it work on a PC over here.

Original Poster

Alright thanks all.

nintendo.com/con…jsp

"Compatible SD Card types

The Nintendo DSi is compatible with most SD Cards with the following specifications:

Memory Capacity: Up to 32 GB (Gigabytes)

Type: The Nintendo DSi supports standard SD cards as well as high-capacity SD cards (SDHC) up to 32 GB in size. This includes miniSD and microSD when used with their respective adapters

Speed: SD Cards with a slow speed may experience slow transfer time when loading files, or may not work at all. Slow transfer times can also occur with SD Cards that have a great number of files on them"

Original Poster

its only me;5720969

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/dsi/en_na/sdCards.jsp#compatible_sd"Compatible SD Card typesThe Nintendo DSi is compatible with most SD Cards with the following specifications:Memory Capacity: Up to 32 GB (Gigabytes)Type: The Nintendo DSi supports standard SD cards as well as high-capacity SD cards (SDHC) up to 32 GB in size. This includes miniSD and microSD when used with their respective adaptersSpeed: SD Cards with a slow speed may experience slow transfer time when loading files, or may not work at all. Slow transfer times can also occur with SD Cards that have a great number of files on them"

Cheers for that Boss

Hi there

Why buy from the USA
    How much is it going to cost ?
    Import duty to be added etc.

Tell us the price and see i anyone on here can match or beat it

Babbabooey;5720884

That's got nothing to do with the card though.It'd be like saying if you … That's got nothing to do with the card though.It'd be like saying if you buy a windows XP cd from USA will it work on a PC over here.

Even that analogy is stricter than it needs to be.

It's like buying a HDD or any other storage device.

I'm a little worried why you would think it would matter....

Original Poster

bigwheels;5721028

Hi thereWhy buy from the USAHow much is it going to cost ?Import duty to … Hi thereWhy buy from the USAHow much is it going to cost ?Import duty to be added etc.Tell us the price and see i anyone on here can match or beat it

You're right after when I was just about to confirm I got hit with an extra $42 dollars in extra costs :whistling:

Banned

dcx_badass;5721415

If I bought some socks from america would they work on my feet over here?

Probably not. They have different shoe sizes!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5721415

If I bought some socks from america would they work on my feet over here?

Very funny :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30389
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions