Help needed I’m trying to find out which store I got this 100% skinless and boneless Alaska pollock from

Posted 29th May
100% skinless and boneless Alaska pollock square portions of 4 in batter
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Which shops have you visited/order delivery from that sell fish?
A picture of the box would help if you have it.... Presuming not as that would be too easy. Lots of stores sell it so do a Google and look at the pictures to see what you recognise
Iceland
IamMT29/05/2020 17:35

Which shops have you visited/order delivery from that sell fish?

Thank you for your help I have found the store it’s Aldi
a666andy29/05/2020 19:47

A picture of the box would help if you have it.... Presuming not as that …A picture of the box would help if you have it.... Presuming not as that would be too easy. Lots of stores sell it so do a Google and look at the pictures to see what you recognise

Thank you for your help I have now found the store it’s Aldi

A picture of the box would help if you have it.... Presuming not as that …A picture of the box would help if you have it.... Presuming not as that would be too easy. Lots of stores sell it so do a Google and look at the pictures to see what you recognise

Found it it’s Aldi

I wouldn’t know how to post a pic of it I’m not used to this app
steven2431/05/2020 00:26

I wouldn’t know how to post a pic of it I’m not used to this app

40926795-DRm9l.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text