Groups

Help needed in relation with hdtv

Hiya, ive recently been looking at getting a hdtv for my ps3 and xbox 360, could you help me by telling me which of the following you would recommend

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Personally i'd go for the philips simply becuase of the 2 HDMI sockets, you dont say if you have the new 360 with the HDMI output, I dont own a PS3 so dont know how that connects but at some point you might also want to add Sky HD or/and more HD equipment, 1 socket just wont be enough.

Thats my 2 peneth anyway

The Philips looks the better purchase as it has 2 HDMI sockets - Especially as you'll definitely be using one for your PS3. Is your 360 the more recent model with HDMI, or will you be connecting it via Component?

*beat me to it Minstrel :)*

Original Poster

the ps3 uses hdmi and nah I dont own the new xbox 360 I own the one with the component cables or whatever there called.

MBeeching

*beat me to it Minstrel :)*

great minds ;-)

I think you're kinda coming at this from the wrong direction - if you state which size of tv and budget then we could recommend some better alternatives eg like the Samsung 26" for under £400 ajelectronics.co.uk/Vie…BDX

This comes with a special gaming mode.....if you prefer a 32" then this is about £60 more (but comes with 3 hdmi ports).

Original Poster

sorry i should have mentioned that it has to be from argos, ciz im a grad student and their the only place that I found would give me credit, I'm thinking of going with the phillips by the way, Its nearly as good in spec as a samsung and is just what im looking for, thanks for the help tho guys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions