Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP NEEDED - Is it possible to ring up Marshal Ward etc to recieve discount code

Hi Folks

Im looking for a new TV for the dining room, ive seen one on Marshall Ward but dont want to use the 15% off code in case the dont honour the price. Is there a way e.g phoning them up directly, and saying that ive seen a tv on your site and as a new customer what introductory offer code can you give me?

i dont know how to open an account (not a credit account) to see if they send me any promo codes) and then go onto buy tv (again not opening an account just paying via debit card????) any ideas folks xx

I just wondered if anybody had done this and they had given a code out over the phone

thanks in advance

3 Comments

yes

also better that way as you have confirmation

Original Poster

ive rang marshall ward and they were useless, they said that they wont give me any codes and the best they can offer is the £10 off the tv (which is the promotional code offered on the tv page)

sorry to hear that

I did it with littlwoods a while ago they were very helpful, depends on which operator you get I suppose.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions