Help needed, my screen is upside down!!!!

23 replies
Found 11th Mar 2008
Please could someone help me all my screen on my laptop is upside down. I wnet to put my dinner in leaving my dogs with the laptop and they've done something to it....... Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

23 Comments

Have you picked it up off the floor? :? lol

Unsure if there will be an option in the taskbar? (Bottom right corner)

press ctrl + alt + up

if you want it upside down again, press ctrl + alt + down

hit crtl+alt+down arrow that should fix it

birdyboyuk;1703785

Have you picked it up off the floor? :? lolUnsure if there will be an … Have you picked it up off the floor? :? lolUnsure if there will be an option in the taskbar? (Bottom right corner)

or the top left if your looking at it upside down

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1703785

Have you picked it up off the floor? :? lolUnsure if there will be an … Have you picked it up off the floor? :? lolUnsure if there will be an option in the taskbar? (Bottom right corner)

or rop left as it is now.;-) Can't see anything

CTRL - ALT & A ARROW KEY

my son done it to my laptop a few weeks ago drove me crackers

Original Poster

jackthelad;1703813

press ctrl + alt + up :)if you want it upside down again, press ctrl + … press ctrl + alt + up :)if you want it upside down again, press ctrl + alt + down

NO doesn't work

wookiemummy;1703840

NO doesn't work

hmmmm worked on mine, tried it before posted. you using vista?

are you pressing ctrl and alt together then 1 of the arrow keys?

1 - Right click on your desktop.2 - Select "properties".3 - Select … 1 - Right click on your desktop.2 - Select "properties".3 - Select "settings".4 - Select "advanced".5 - Select "ATI Catalyst Control Center".6 - Select "Displays Manager"7 - Once the "Displays Manager" tab opens you should see at the bottom tab you should see a box marked "rotation". Set your rotation to 0 degrees landscape.While you are also in the ATI Catalyst Control Center you can also click on the "Hot Keys" tab and turn the ATI hot keys off that flipped your screen in the first place.

Original Poster

It will turn it on it's side and back but not back ti how it should be. Seems that down and right work but not up or left. Opps, OH is not going to be happy with me

wookiemummy;1703895

It will turn it on it's side and back but not back ti how it should be. … It will turn it on it's side and back but not back ti how it should be. Seems that down and right work but not up or left. Opps, OH is not going to be happy with me

all 4 arrows should change the direction of the screen

You need to right click on your mouse but when you are on your desktop screen, not on a webpage and go to rotation and normal - i know its hard to do upside down but my kids are always doing it to my pc!

there should be a tab in your vid card settings(control pannel)

Original Poster

hanks everyone for your help. I am slowly trying to egt through it. On thsi one I get as far as 4 but 5 isn't there??? I am sooooo thick!!!

Banned

wow what a dog u have i will let him code my website lol

wookiemummy;1704224

hanks everyone for your help. I am slowly trying to egt through it. On … hanks everyone for your help. I am slowly trying to egt through it. On thsi one I get as far as 4 but 5 isn't there??? I am sooooo thick!!!

you may have an nvidia or some other card installed.

pinkkitty2007;1703923

You need to right click on your mouse but when you are on your desktop … You need to right click on your mouse but when you are on your desktop screen, not on a webpage and go to rotation and normal - i know its hard to do upside down but my kids are always doing it to my pc!

Have you tried this yet? Fixes mine every time

Original Poster

After all that and trying searching under help etc I right clicked and accidently saw rotation next to graphics. Sorted. Thanks a million. Rep given to all:-D

Original Poster

vVvGaming;1704243

wow what a dog u have i will let him code my website lol

I have 3 dogs, think they must have held down a key each

no jokes about laptops "doggy style" please

Banned

lol

jackthelad;1703813

press ctrl + alt + up :)if you want it upside down again, press ctrl + … press ctrl + alt + up :)if you want it upside down again, press ctrl + alt + down

lmao.

if you get a pillow maybe you could stand on your head, youll never have a problem with anyone else on your pc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions