Groups

Help needed not too sure which is best

I am not a big phone user and my 3 contract has come up for renewal I have been offered 12 months 500 minutes or 300 minutes./text mix and 300 3 to 3 with free phone £15 p m and to be honest 3 have been great the last 12 months so which one should I go for
    Nokia 6288
    Nokia 6120
    SE K530
    Please help
    thank you

10 Comments

I just choose a Nokia 6500 Slide in Black off 3.

Not sure if its avaliable to you? But as its a free phone it should be.
    Anyway I'm finding the phone very good although I like slide phones/

your best bet is to pop into a phone shop ask to have a play with each of the phones that way you'll get one that you'll like not what someone recommends

Nokia 6288 :thumbsup:

This is a good one at Carphone Warehouse at the moment
    http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/babiken_retro_mp4.jpg

A popular phone for females is this one, not sure if its available on three or not I think its restricted to Virgin:
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/nokia6969.jpg

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2438462

This is a good one at Carphone Warehouse at the moment

Ive actually got one of those a seimens from Australia - my very fisrt mobile:) in blue

Original Poster

harlzter;2438685

A popular phone for females is this one, not sure if its available on … A popular phone for females is this one, not sure if its available on three or not I think its restricted to Virgin:

how longs the battery on this one!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2438415

Nokia 6288 :thumbsup:

I googled them all and the 6288 came out the most expensive so I guess I should go for that one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

crow99;2438407

I just choose a Nokia 6500 Slide in Black off 3.Not sure if its avaliable … I just choose a Nokia 6500 Slide in Black off 3.Not sure if its avaliable to you? But as its a free phone it should be.Anyway I'm finding the phone very good although I like slide phones/

thatnks Ill have a look at that one - I think I would like a slide phone too - they are ringing me back at 4.30 so I will ask:thumbsup:

harlzter;2438685

A popular phone for females is this one, not sure if its available on … A popular phone for females is this one, not sure if its available on three or not I think its restricted to Virgin:

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions