Groups
    EXPIRED

Help needed on price to sell wii and stuff

Hi my son has decided he can wait no longer for a laptop (we have said he can have one at xmas)
    However not soon enough so he has said he is sellilng his wii to help him pay for it
    He has a wii (chipped)
    2 nunchucks
    2 controllers
    lots of accessories (guns tennis baseball etc) sensor bar memory card etc
    wii fit used approx twice
    guitar hero world tour guitar with original game
    high school musical microphone with original game
    how much would he get for it as his friends are now aware he is selling and i dont want him giving it away !!!

8 Comments

which guitar hero game is it

Original Poster

its world tour

would he sell it seperately

Original Poster

Think he is hoping to sell as a bundle but will get back to you if he changes his mind.
    How much were you loking at paying?

not alot to be honest as i have it on ps3 but have a modded wii so thought i might try it as they have the full downloadable content versions available now

probably about 130 as some sites were selling new for 150 last month and wii guitar hero is going new for 32 pounds in hmv

Original Poster

£130 for evreything you saying??

Banned

mathsnut76;5730847

Think he is hoping to sell as a bundle but will get back to you if he … Think he is hoping to sell as a bundle but will get back to you if he changes his mind.How much were you loking at paying?

Thread closed. Now drifting away from the original purpose of a valuation and we won't allow trading outside the fs/ft forum.

Please note that you cannot list this in fs/ft until 7 full days have elapsed from now.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72744170
    2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
    3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335

See more discussions