Groups

Help needed Please

I won a microwave from - I think it was a place called freelotto - not too sure though, it was last year and I actually made a post regarding the fact that someone had just turned up at my door with a delivery from Amazon and it was a Free Panasonic Microwave,, no warranty not receipt, just the Microwave from Amazon. It blew up, caught fire last night and I wanted to try and get it replaced, problem is I have no documentation, cant remember who it was I won it from, done a search, really not sure, but I do know I posted it here that I had won it
    Can anyone help me find the post to see if it is still in warranty - or just tell me how to search
    thank you
    thank you

9 Comments

I've just tried advanced search and can't see anything, sorry!! Maybe a mod has more advanced searching available to them.

I'm in a similar boat, trying to find a receipt for a £400 satellite receiver that's just gone pop.

GOOD LUCK.

Original Poster

thanks so much for taking the time to reply - will keep trying- good luck to you

Have you tried contacting Panasonic?

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5712095

Have you tried contacting Panasonic?

just phoned them - they said nothing they can do without receipt - dont really believe it because it caufght fire - dangerous really, I also heard that things should last longer than the usual 12 month warranty, shoud have mentioned that - oh well - it was a prize, andt I gave mine away when I won this one!

Did you make the earlier thread yourself or was your entry about the win in someone elses thread?
    Could it have been more than a year ago?

if you won it you wouldn't have been given a receipt would you ?

I had hoover blow up that was 6 days past 1 yr and hoover company were not at all interested as it was over a year,I did point out that it should last more than a year but they said warranty only lasts a year and that was the end of it.

Original Poster

cuzzy;5712472

Microwave mentioned here … Microwave mentioned here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/158039/rewards-sites/ and here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/158039/rewards-sites/ :-D

You are amazing - thats the one Kinglotto thanks so much:thumbsup:
    at least I know it is over 12 months old thanks so much

octobergirl;5712528

You are amazing - thats the one Kinglotto thanks so much:thumbsup:

No problem. :thumbsup::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions