Groups

Help needed please

Hi could anyone please help a member has bought Ratchet and clank Tools of destruction (Which is region free and i completed) from me . They have a 120 gig slimline and messaged me stating "I have a problem with the game it doesn't work it says i need 419mb of space ! i have a new 120 gb slimline ps3 and there is nothing on it" . I am happy to issue a refund but was wondering if anybody could understand the problem and maybe it may be something simple . Thanks for reading rep for any help Tia.

4 Comments

add or delete approximately 500 MB of content to or from the hard drive, after which the game would load normally.

its a known problem

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7776857

add or delete approximately 500 MB of content to or from the hard drive, … add or delete approximately 500 MB of content to or from the hard drive, after which the game would load normally.its a known problem

Thanks for the info mate , Is this problem with any games or Ps3's in particular ? Coz i've just spoken to them and they said theres nothing on it really that they can download . Rep left :thumbsup:

If its help I bought the disk seller has been helpful but I have 92gb free and nothing to really delete without losing the little I have saved!

just delete an installed game and reinstall it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28129
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions