HELP NEEDED please about twilight books

Banned 28 replies
Found 21st Nov 2009
alright all

may seem dumb but i cant work out if this is the set of books of twilight, link to whsmith is below in first post

buying missus them but dont want to buy the wrong ones

any help would be great

28 Comments

No that's not them. That's just quotes and things from the books and basically a load of rubbish. The first 3 books are paperback and the last is only hardback (I think). Not sure you can get them in a set yet or anything like that.

no, these are journals on the books, youll expect to pay at least £25 for the box set, my mum bought a set of the 4 paperbacks off ebay for £28 delivered and that was the cheapest we could find

Original Poster Banned

cheers repped you all, even you tinker lol. so there are 4 books all together i thought there was only 3

angelfairee;6954962

No that's not them. That's just quotes and things from the books and … No that's not them. That's just quotes and things from the books and basically a load of rubbish. The first 3 books are paperback and the last is only hardback (I think). Not sure you can get them in a set yet or anything like that.

tinkerbell28;6954966

Yer there is 4 books................TwilightNew moonEclipseBreaking … Yer there is 4 books................TwilightNew moonEclipseBreaking DawnCanny go wrong:? So that link is wrong.

tatemze;6954967

no, these are journals on the books, youll expect to pay at least £25 for … no, these are journals on the books, youll expect to pay at least £25 for the box set, my mum bought a set of the 4 paperbacks off ebay for £28 delivered and that was the cheapest we could find

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6954977

Even you tinker wtf does that mean :x

tinky tinky tinky lol well it meens you said they were the books and they are not:-D

theres 4 altogether, and you can get the full set in paperback

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6954998

ORLY :x As it's nearly crimbo be on your … ORLY :x As it's nearly crimbo be on your way.......................:whistling:

mwah:-D

Original Poster Banned

tatemze;6954996

theres 4 altogether, and you can get the full set in paperback

are paperbacks ok?

daz1981;6955012

are paperbacks ok?

Uhh...yes?

tinkerbell28;6955022

Err no, I had the redbacks would of been well hacked off else.

The...what?!

Original Poster Banned

tatemze;6955017

mixed paperback/hardback cheapest on … mixed paperback/hardback cheapest on ebayhttp://*********.co.uk/TWILIGHT-SAGA-All-4-Books-NEW-FREE-UK-P-P_W0QQitemZ260509853450QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_Fiction_GL?hash=item3ca798e70acheapest for all paperbackhttp://*********.co.uk/4-stephanie-meyer-TWILIGHT-ECLIPSE-NEW-MOON-DAWN-NEW_W0QQitemZ120482922508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_ChildrensBooks_ChildrensBooks_GL?hash=item1c0d57800c

thanks for the help and links they dont work though:thinking:

daz1981;6955036

thanks for the help and links they dont work though:thinking:

oh dear, i think you cant post ebay links
the item no for the paperbacks is

mixed

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;6955015

Uhh...yes?

it might have sounded like a weird question but i know nothing about books ive never read one, one of the reasons my grammer is really bad my english gcse was ungraded it was that bad:oops:

Original Poster Banned

tatemze;6955040

oh dear, ill try … oh dear, ill try again]http://*********.co.uk/4-stephanie-meyer-TWILIGHT-ECLIPSE-NEW-MOON-DAWN-NEW_W0QQitemZ120482922508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_ChildrensBooks_ChildrensBooks_GL?hash=item1c0d57800c

not working either but got item number from in the link:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;6955039

The redbacks you know the ones with the blood red pages, marry a rich man … The redbacks you know the ones with the blood red pages, marry a rich man and you shall find:thumbsup:

How about I marry a murderer and blood the pages up that way?!

I just wanted to read the books...I didn't realise they came in rainbow colours!

tinkerbell28;6955078

Yes collectors additions ofc, that requires cash ofc and an appreciation … Yes collectors additions ofc, that requires cash ofc and an appreciation of collectors additions not someone full of the ridicule of their importance/value hth.

:roll:

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6955078

Yes collectors additions ofc, that requires cash ofc and an appreciation … Yes collectors additions ofc, that requires cash ofc and an appreciation of collectors additions not someone full of the ridicule of their importance/value hth.

sssssssssssshhhhh:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tatemze;6955086

and all hardbacks on whsmith site … and all hardbacks on whsmith site http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails-The+Twilight+Saga+-9781905654390.html

cheers for that will probably go for that one seems easiest

tinkerbell28;6955093

I know jealousy sucks huh?Shhhhhhhhhhy my lips are sealed!

Have you met starsparkle? I think you'd be good friends.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6955093

I know jealousy sucks huh?Shhhhhhhhhhy [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]my lips … I know jealousy sucks huh?Shhhhhhhhhhy [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]my lips are sealed[/SIZE][/COLOR]!

thats not what it says on the toilet wall

tinkerbell28;6955107

Bitter are we go outside, you are young enough:whistling:Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee … Bitter are we go outside, you are young enough:whistling:Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously I don't actually understand what you're going on about.

I'm sorry I didn't realise your precious books came in rainbow colours and I'm sure your husband has more money than me.

Is that ok?

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6955107

Bitter are we go outside, you are young enough:whistling:Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee … Bitter are we go outside, you are young enough:whistling:Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ive got to admit it made me giggle:p

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6955127

:whistling::p

well it did and i tried to scrub it off the door but it was wrote in marker;-)

Housewives are ridiculous these days.

Hope you find the books you want!

Redhouse has the first 3 paperback for £7.99 and hardback Breaking Dawn for £6.99 and free delivery too!

redhouse.co.uk/web…y=0
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315410
    2. Lower car insurance76
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604797
    4. word association Game74244889

See more discussions