Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Needed Please, Make up

Any idea were i can get some good make up, for a friend as a gift.

Any help will be great,

10 Comments

Original Poster

Please

What sort of make up ie does she have a brand she likes? How much do you want to spend?

Always use Estee Lauder personally - it is expensive, but well worth the money.
    If you can't stretch to their prices, then Rimmel is a good choice.
    Go into your local Boots store & you should get help from one of the 'Make-up Dollies'
    there (no, I don't work for Boots!)
    Hope some of this helps & happy shopping :+)

Original Poster

chunky;6121135

What sort of make up ie does she have a brand she likes? How much do you … What sort of make up ie does she have a brand she likes? How much do you want to spend?

Not sure really, dont mind 2 much on price.

maybe have a look in debenhams and ask at clinique for advise,they do really good make-up its v expensive though

Boots for Urban Decay. They do nice gift sets ]Urban Decay. I've never tried Benefit but their stuff comes in nice funky packaging so that would be nice for a present ]Benefit
    If you are looking for the best of the best Mac are really good but quite expensive ]Mac as are Bobbi Brown ]Bobbi Brown

Personally i think Mac or if your unsure you might be best to go into a department store such as House of Fraser and ask the make up gals in there?

Deffo go for benefit!! I'd get some 'dallas bronzer' and 'bad gal' mascara. Have a look in boots, they usually have some 3 for two offers etc.

Make up is a very personal thing. I hate Rimmel make up, the quality is ugh. I like Boots No.7, which is much better quality but a little more expensive. Benefit is nice but its terribly pricy and not to everyone's taste either.

I seriously think you would be much better giving her a Boots gift voucher, as department store counter staff will just try to sell you their own products, and the priciest ones at that! With a voucher she will choose exctly what she likes.

Chanel is my favourite make up brand, packaging to be proud of and great colours too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions