Groups

HELP NEEDED . . . PLEASE ON dave1988

I sold two xbox game to user dave1988 and as i had no feedback i agreed to send first. Sent first class recorded; games were received and he has been offline ever since the day the games were received. So no payment has been made :@
    What i need is an external e-mail or something similar. Would really appreciate any help that anyone will give. Rep awarded to the first person who gives me a valid e-mail for user - dave1988

Any help much appreciated..

27 Comments

a quick google search bring up a few dave1988 forums posts if you can be arsed filtering through them for possible matches!

have you not asked the mods for help?

Original Poster

wii expert;3849093

a quick google search bring up a few dave1988 forums posts if you can be … a quick google search bring up a few dave1988 forums posts if you can be arsed filtering through them for possible matches!

Thanks i will spend all the time i can trying to get to him; needed that money for xmas and he just nicks off with my stuff :@:@

Original Poster

DADDY POP;3849123

have you not asked the mods for help?

yep they cant do anything they have sent a PM to him but personally i dont think hes going to be logging onto this again with that account. But i do thank the Mods for their efforts

scott1295;3849132

Thanks i will spend all the time i can trying to get to him; needed that … Thanks i will spend all the time i can trying to get to him; needed that money for xmas and he just nicks off with my stuff :@:@

sorry to hear that, some ppl are not trustworthy!

oh and u have his address?? as u sent the stuff to him, go round and kick his ass!!

Original Poster

i know; just one of those things i suppose, all i want is either the games back or the money, thing is aswell i gave him an amazin price for what he got, 40quid for Fifa 09 and NFS Undercover lol

Think a wee visit to dave is required :thumbsup:

or send him an invoice for the goods!

Original Poster

trust me if i could i would, hes in Cornwall i am in Dumfries and i cant drive

Seems to have been posting and trading on here since Oct 08 so hopefully just late in responding. Good luck with tracking down your payment or gear.

scott1295;3849204

trust me if i could i would, hes in Cornwall i am in Dumfries and i cant … trust me if i could i would, hes in Cornwall i am in Dumfries and i cant drive

and it would cost you a lot more than $40 bloody quid in fuel:oops:

scott1295;3849204

trust me if i could i would, hes in Cornwall i am in Dumfries and i cant … trust me if i could i would, hes in Cornwall i am in Dumfries and i cant drive

see if u can get a land line number from his address?

Original Poster

i know its been a few weeks now and tbh its only curteous to pay for something as soon as you get it

DADDY POP;3849221

and it would cost you a lot more than $40 bloody quid in fuel:oops:

But worth it to throw him about like a ragdoll :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Tracey6101;3849199

or send him an invoice for the goods!

Sounds like a last resort plan :thumbsup:

scott1295;3849257

Sounds like a last resort plan :thumbsup:

just put a note in saying that you would appricate payment asap.

Original Poster

Tracey6101;3849286

just put a note in saying that you would appricate payment asap.

Think its going to have to be done thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sorry not from cornwall from stoke-on-trent

scott1295;3849343

sorry not from cornwall from stoke-on-trent

not much better for u tho is it lol

i'd phone the cops and ask their advice !

Original Poster

2babbas;3849404

i'd phone the cops and ask their advice !

that would be the very last resort

Banned

scott1295;3849204

Im in cornwall
    where abouts does he live ?

Banned

ring him up!

[url]www.192.com[/url]

Try PMing mikebeaver as he has dealt with him and may have a contact number. There are a few members from stoke that may help you out. If not I travel past stoke but it wont be until after 6 jan now.

If all else fails id just get hold of his local police, and if they got time, will wander over and have a word

supermod

Apologies, but I've closed the thread in line with previous discussions on problems with specific members/issues in the FS/T Forum.

Please use the button at the bottom of the main HUKD pages & supply as much information as possible so that we can investigate the issue further.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Apples new update610
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
    4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions