Groups
    EXPIRED

Help needed please - Online Sportswear and accessories shop - I've lost my link!

As in the title.

My clues are;

I first found it via HUKD approx. 18 months ago

They sell a very wide range of both clothing and accessories for a wide range of sports.

They carry limited stock, as in when it's gone it's gone, but the stock levels can show from (eg) 4 to 444

Their pages are listed so that you see a small pic, a price, how many they have left in stock, different colourways, sizes ect., all on the one page (per sport)

They list everything from hockey sticks to netball skirts, football socks to bridles ect.

I've ordered from them at least 4 times in the past year or so, but I needed to change my pc and only now realise that I have not saved the site to my favs (and previous invoices are with our club sec at the mo, and he's on his hols.)

PLEASE can anyone think what the site is please?

7 Comments

is this it?? [url]www.newitts.com[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks masterruckus (great name), no that's not it.

Just had a very quick look and it looks an interesting site, have you used them yourself?

If so, is quality/delivery good/OK?

Rep left to you for helping me

i have never got round to buying anything from them yet but they do have a load of stuff on there. cant think what the other site could be..

did you buy something that you saw was a deal on here, maybe you could search for it

Original Poster

No, thanks anyway snowtiger rep left.

Original Poster

masterruckus;2332127

i have never got round to buying anything from them yet but they do have … i have never got round to buying anything from them yet but they do have a load of stuff on there. cant think what the other site could be..did you buy something that you saw was a deal on here, maybe you could search for it

I first found the site from here, but I can't remember now if it was a deal of perhaps posted in answer to a request. Anyway, I saved it at the time and used it later after consultation with our secretary re quantity/prices ect.

I've done a few sporty type searches, but nothing is coming up that was posted long enough ago or that is not the usual JJB/ Sports World/ Sports Direct ect.

I may well place a small order from the link you posted, just to get an idea of quality speed of delivery ect.

Thanks masterruckus

Could it be wiggle.co.uk or milletsports
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions