HELP needed please regarding fs

Banned 8 replies
Found 7th Jul 2010
ive posted a FS thread, and put my posts ready to add pics, can i not add once i have added aa post???

what shall i do help please

8 Comments

Banned

waste of time anyway, it will be off the front page within minutes and as you cant view is discussed bumping wont do anything

Banned

the edits are only working intermittently, so if you really want to add pics you will just have to keep trying on the edit button

Original Poster Banned

is there a way to delete the posts and then do them again? or will it be classed as bumping

Banned

clair1986

is there a way to delete the posts and then do them again? or will it be … is there a way to delete the posts and then do them again? or will it be classed as bumping

i dont see the point in even bothering personally, but like i said if you are, then keep trying to edit, eventually it may let you

Original Poster Banned

sorry what do u mean dont see the point in sselling u mean?

Banned

clair1986

sorry what do u mean dont see the point in sselling u mean?

#

have you seen the state of the site, nothing works, why bother listing when the site is in this state is what i mean

Original Poster Banned

sorry just didnt understand me been dumb today ***then again always am**

i get u now, i guess i agree, just need to get selling these before 2nd baby comes along and take up too much time, but yes think ill leave it thanks

Banned

they can hardy tell you off for bumping when the bumping aint working anyway, stick them in another post, the bumps only work if you are able to view in discussed, as we cant, you cant bump

edited to add - edit is working again, some times it works, other times it doesnt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429214689
    3. And you think you are having a bad day?33
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18236670

See more discussions