Help needed please. What to buy for a 13 year old girl?

Found 30th Mar 2010
Hi,

Advice would be much appreciated please!

I have to buy a pressie for a 13 year old girl.

I am looking for specific things that are 'in' at the moment, anybody have any ideas? what are your girls into?

Thanks in advance

19 Comments

I think a budget would be helpful.

uggs, ipods, latest mobiles anything that cost over £100 :w00t:
Has she asked for anything? Good luck :gift:

my 13 yr old is into make up and jewlery at mo

they seem to all be into jeggings....so a nice top with them?

i always put a gift receipt in too!

anything to do with the twilight movies seems popular with my neices in this age group.

jacqueline wilson was my daughters fave at that age

cool-reads.co.uk/

lots to look at here too

Original Poster

thanks for ideas so far. I've already got her an outfit with jeggings and a long top, twilight dvd.

Books are a no no as she hates reading apparently!

Am now looking to spend £10 - £15

Have repped everyone for their help so far

make up, jewellery,clothes, ipod, nds but all depends on the girl.

I think a New Look voucher would be a good present for that age, they can get clothes,shoes,jewellery,underwear,bags,scaves etc

itunes voucher if she has an ipod?

Vouchers for the favourite shop are always a good idea, 13 year olds like the idea of spending them on what they want to.

Original Poster

make up and jewelery sound good and affordable for my £10 - £15 budget.

She already has all the big things like wii, nds, ipod, laptop etc. I'm not keen on giving vouchers or cash, last time I did that they were spent by someone else!

Does anyone have specific ideas on a wii game, pc game or make up sets that are appropriate for a 13 year old? or jewelery?

at 13 they dont tend to have fixed ideas on make-up...does Boots have any offer on atm as one time i bought no7 and got a free bag with a collection in my daughter loved?
jewelery...and fancy stuff try Claires? my daughter was in there all the time.

claires.co.uk/tok…asp new collection

Original Poster

plumberman01;8242184

at 13 they dont tend to have fixed ideas on make-up...does Boots have any … at 13 they dont tend to have fixed ideas on make-up...does Boots have any offer on atm as one time i bought no7 and got a free bag with a collection in my daughter loved?jewelery...and fancy stuff try Claires? my daughter was in there all the time.http://www.claires.co.uk/tokyo-girls.asp new collection

will take a peep at boots and claires websites now. Thanks for all your help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

plumberman01;8242211

http://www.claires.co.uk/girls-makeup.aspthese look good too

ooh these do look good. Thank you so much for taking the time to get me links. I have given you some rep

caz1cool;8242233

ooh these do look good. Thank you so much for taking the time to get me … ooh these do look good. Thank you so much for taking the time to get me links. I have given you some rep

im sue if you go to claires you will be spoilt for choice....does she want her ears piercing even? cos you can probably book that and pay for her there? at 13 if she hasnt got them done she will prob want them done:roll:

Original Poster

plumberman01;8242252

im sue if you go to claires you will be spoilt for choice....does she … im sue if you go to claires you will be spoilt for choice....does she want her ears piercing even? cos you can probably book that and pay for her there? at 13 if she hasnt got them done she will prob want them done:roll:

another good idea! thanks think I will call and give her the options :thumbsup:

Vouchers for the cinema would be good

Banned

Censorship. Disgraceful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates22
    2. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44
    3. Bosch Professional batteries22
    4. Now TV broadband opinions11

See more discussions