Groups

HELP NEEDED please with bed and rubbish company called furniture123!

Hello! I purchased a bed from furniture123 in october last year and it was delivered at the start of december. It was a new divan and mattress. Read instructions etc which said turn the mattress over weekly and around alternate weeks etc, which I have done. But I have a problem. The fillings have settled as the instructions said they would, but only in the middle of the bed. The top and end of the mattress stick up and so it looks like the fillings havent settled on the head or the end and are too puffed up. This looks horrible and im worried about the bed long term if it gets worse.

Furniture123 customer service is non existent and I have sent them 5 emails and a letter, but they have completely ignored me!!!!

Now I dont know what to do. The bed has tufts in it, and the tufts at the ends are much wider than all the other tufts (if that make sense!) The other tufts are all about a few inches long, but at the end the tuft is about 6 inches from the edge of the bed, which may be the problem? I dont know!!

Please help

2 Comments

I think you may have accidentally lied on the bed during the settling period which is a big mistake. Beds should only be actually rested on after 2 months.

Threaten Furniture123 with going to your credit card company - if they ignore you then go to your credit card people - they have to pay in the first 100 days I think and hope for you - don't tell them you lay on it though.

Original Poster

Used a debit card unfortunately!

Lol at your reply though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions